Clutch Brake Combination Double Shaft Type ECBC – DS (Encased)
- Ready in assembled form
- Totally encased unit
- Strong bearing design
- Adjustable without dismantling
- Good heat dissipation through increased surface area
- Slotted armature for torque stability
When DC power is supplied to the clutch coil rotor attracts the armature assembly thus transmitting torque from drive connected to input shaft via clutch to load connected through output shaft.
When supply is switched off from clutch the drive gets disengaged and simultaneously supply is given to brake coil which stops the output shaft connected to load.
Dimensional Detail of Clutch Brake Combination Double Shaft Type ECBC - DS
- 1 Nm = 0.012 Kgm = 0.737 Ib-ft = 10.2 kgcm
- Keyways to Indian standard / Din Standard.
- Standard Voltages 24 VDC ; 96 VDC ; 190 VDC ; other voltages on request.
Flange Mounted Configuration Available
error: Content is protected !!